Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 3 May 2015

Pussybow

 That name always gets me giggling..."pussybow"... Who came up with that? Haha
Well, well, hello lovelies! I had an interesting past week. I lost my last living grandparent to Diabetes, started a new job and one of my friends got engaged! In the end I give thanks to God and pray my grandpa rests in perfect peace!
 photo 1-DSC_2684_zpslo56rkar.jpg



  I have been collaborating with a photographer, Patrick Baker here in Ottawa who considers himself an amateur but I've let him know his work is stellar! You all know I take most of my own blog photos but I enjoy having someone else behind the lens from time to time and allowing my hands to be freee! 
These photos were barely touched post-shoot:only the lighting was tweaked in some but I learnt so much about photography with him and how a lens and lighting can change everything and make your pictures look editorial!
What do you think of the photos?
 photo 1-DSC_2603_zpsdstwizz5.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_2611_zpsg3e7ienw.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_2612_zpsaqgyezoh.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_2630_zpslnjmtu0l.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_2686_zpsuanbswoc.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_2619_zps7kdvapiw.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_2629_zps5o3kiolw.jpg


                                  Blouse- Irony of Ashi Closet
                                  SKirt- Chicwish, Similar HEREHERE, and HERE
                                  XOXO
                                  Skinny Bish
                                   Photos by Patrick Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...