Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Saturday 25 October 2014

Sometimes black & white

For some reason, as the temperatures drop, my color palette becomes less variable and I find myself drawn to black, white , grey, dark green and maroon. Recently, I've been very much into black and white-weird coming from me right? I know! 




Well, here's a very simple look nut what brings it all together is structure. The blazer is very structured with the high shoulder pas, the jeans are skinny and straight, the shirt has clean lines and the heels are pointy stilettos. Perfect look for a girl on the run!

















Hat- H&M
Top-H&M
Jacket-Asos (Warehouse)
Jeans-Topshop
Bag-Zara
Heels-Zara

XOXO
SKinny B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...