Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Saturday 4 October 2014

No spanx, all woman.

I have to admit, I still blush awkwardly whenever people say "OMG I love your body" or "How did you get that body" and it still makes me all mushy. Sometimes I wonder, "are they talking to me?" You don't understand, my body never used to be envious. I've mentioned it several times on the blog but once a fat girl, always a fat girl. 


My curves are a mixture of genetics, hard exercise and some good old timing for my curves to set in! I'm just glad I don't have to wear spanx yet with my curve-hugging dresses :)
Thank you all so much for your support over the years and the overwhelming response I've gotten regarding my physical appearance, (as well as my personality), lol.










*excuse the boob tease*

Dress is from Tehilah's Fall 2014 collection.
You can contact her HERE for yours.

XOXO
SKinny B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...