Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 27 October 2014

Double slit maxi top

Sometimes I try trends, just for fun and this outfit was one of those instances.
I had owned a double slit maxi skirt once upon a time but got rid of it because it was a little bit much for me. A double slit maxi top however can be worn with pants or leggings underneath and make you feel and look like a female Morpeheus!



I never spend much money on pieces I just want to try out once and so I headed to eBay once more for this piece.
So, will you be sporting a double-slit maxi top soon?





Top here
Boots- Joseph Altuzarra
Clutch- J. Crew

XOXO
SKinny Bish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...