Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Check in- All moved in!

Hey everyone, 
Just a quick drop by to say I'm so happy to have finally moved out of my old apartment and all settled into my new place! Whoop whoop! It was so stressful and I am so grateful that my brothers helped me out. 



Without delving too deep into my private business, I would inform you that I am going through what I would call a "transitional phase" in my life and so much is going on and yet nothing much is going on all at the same time! It's given me a lot more time to work on my blog, catch up with friends and explore! I'm planning on making the most of it and also take my blog to another level *praying hands*














Well, until the next post.
Xoxo

SKinny B

Top-Zara
SKirt Choies- Here
Boots- Joseph Altuzarra for Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...