Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Saturday 30 August 2014

Myriad of colors

 What joy was mine when designer ZnaK, winner of last year's Student designer competition at the 2013 African Fashion Week Toronto asked me to pull a piece from her latest collection to style.  
I was IMMEDIATELY drawn to this skirt because, well, the colors are so bold and un-apologetic; exactly how I feel whenever I wear this skirt!
I even wore this skirt to work and no matter where I go, people stare because it's that gorgeous!!!
ZnaK can whip this same skirt up for you in minutes, all she needs are waist and height measurements and boom! You're turning heads :)









P.S. I'm currently going through some tough struggles but I have faith that all will turn out well. No need to mope on the blog and I'll keep on posting until further notice.

Top- Similar HEREHERE.

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...